~ Oren Arnold
Whether you celebrate Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Solstice, Festivus or simply the joy of being alive, Massage Therapy makes an unforgettable gift that everyone loves to receive. And don't forget to treat yourself well this holiday season too! Keep reading for some great holiday pricing on gift certificates and for information about a fun shopping with cocktails event that you are invited to.
Peace. Love. Massage.
Free Massage and Special Holiday
Pricing on Gift Certificates
Its the time of year again when I offer some great deals on gift certificates, so you can stuff all your stockings right! The following offers are in effect now through December 25th, 2009. Enjoy!
- Buy 2 or more gift certificates and receive
1 FREE 15 minute session* - a $25 value!
- Buy 3-5 and receive
5% off PLUS the FREE* session
- Buy 6 or more and receive
10% off PLUS 2 FREE* sessions!
Gift certificates are available:
- Online at http://bodymindmassagetherapy.com/gift-certificates (free certificates will automatically ship to purchaser with blank line for name write-in during shipping process)
- By phone at (845) 255-3228
- At the office - Call the office daily for hours of availability for walk-ins or check our daily updates on facebook. Also availble between clients - have a seat in the hallway waiting area if I am in session - the sign on my door will tell you what time I"ll be done.
any denomination, but here are some suggestions:
Service / Price
15 minute session / $25
30 minute session / $50
60 minute session / $75
90 minute session / $95
60 minute Hot Stone Massage / $95
90 minute Hot Stone Massage / $115
*Purchased gift certificates must be used as a gift for someone other than yourself in order to qualify for free offer. Purchased gift certificates must be worth $50 or more each to qualify for free sessions. Free sessions may be used for yourself or for gift giving!
Click here to purchase your gift certificates now!
2nd Annual MS Symposium
On November 9, 2009, I was pleased to provide chair massage sessions to attendees of the 2nd Annual Hudson Valley MS Symposium.
After hours of sitting and listening to seminars, there were many grateful people for the attention to their aches and pains.
Massage Therapy can help those with Multiple Sclerosis cope with pain and discomfort, help them attain better balance, reduce spasticity and give them a general feeling of well-being.
If you have or know someone who has MS, please share with them the knowledge of these benefits of massage.
You're Invited to "Shopping Over Cocktails" at 36 Main!
Tuesday, Dec. 8, 7-11pm
Come enjoy an evening of shopping with some of your favorite local businesses under one roof with cocktail in hand.
Planning a trip to the mall? Think again! Keeping it local at "Shopping and Cocktails" is where its at!
Who: You and a friend or two
What: Shopping Over Cocktails
Where: 36 Main Restaurant and Wine Bar.
36 Main Street
New Paltz, NY 12561
When: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Why: Because what better way to shop your favorite local businesses than with cocktail in hand!
- Keely Lou Designs
- Eden Boutique
- The Cheeseplate
- Bodymind Massage Therapy
- 36 Main Restaurant and Wine Bar
Directions to Bodymind Massage Therapy
From the New York State Thruway
- Take Exit 18
- After toll booth, turn left on to Route 299/Main Street towards New Paltz
- Pass Stop & Shop, M&T Bank, Mobil and Wachovia Bank, all on your right.
- At the bottom of the hill, you will see Water Street Market on your left.
- Turn left after the Market on to Water Street. If you go over the green trestle bridge, you've gone too far.
- Turn left in to the parking lot and follow it all the way around the back of the Market.
- After parking, look for Harvest Cafe
- To the right of Harvest Cafe is a sign that reads "Professional Offices" - go in that door and Bodymind Massage is all the way down the hall, last door on the left
Bodymind Massage Therapy
Helen Gutfreund, LMT
10 Main Street, Suite 321B
New Paltz, NY 12561
...and the phone number stays the same: